- Language: en
- Documentation version: 5.1
Celery - Distributed Task Queue¶
Celery is a simple, flexible, and reliable distributed system to process vast amounts of messages, while providing operations with the tools required to maintain such a system.
It’s a task queue with focus on real-time processing, while also supporting task scheduling.
Celery is Open Source and licensed under the BSD License.
This project relies on your generous donations.
- Getting Started
- User Guide
- Calling Tasks
- Canvas: Designing Work-flows
- Workers Guide
- Periodic Tasks
- Routing Tasks
- Monitoring and Management Guide
- Testing with Celery
- Extensions and Bootsteps
- Configuration and defaults
- Documenting Tasks with Sphinx